Impressa 'Protec' waterproof 200g turnout COMBO
These completely waterproof rugs offer protection from the rain with many features so your horse can be comfortable whatever the Australian weather brings!
- Waterproof 1200D outer
- Contoured horses shape
- Quality adjustable Straps and buckles
- Neck extender for comfort when grazing and to protect full neck all the time as it extends with the horses neck
- Hindquarter darts for perfect fit.
- Large tail flap
- Extra long drop and You'll find a generous fit, especially in the larger sizes for the big horses that do NOT need mini skirts! haha
- Adjustable removable legs straps with snaps
- Straps/Buckles on Neck for durability and safety
- Adjustable belly straps
- Adjustable front straps and specailly designed to accomodate a narrow chest or to extend for a wider chest fit
- Extended shoulder gusset positioned in on the joint of shoulder for increased comfort and freedom...
This product is made with 200g MEDIUM Fill, pefect as the weather starts to cool down, cold autum nights or warm enough for a winter doona depending upon horse and climate.
Pending your personal climate.. I love using a 200g Rug during the day in winter and put on my 200g combo over the top for the night.. making a cosy 400g body and 200g neck.. or if its pritty cold days I just switch over and use the combo during day and rug as a double layer at night. (Than when its -7deg and snowing here I leave both layers on)) - Perfect versitility with Comfort and protection! (as both layers are waterproof and ready for paddock its easy to change without trying to use easily ripped and not waterproof underlayer rugs).