Horse cotton ripstop fly veil mask
Our Ripstop Fly Mask is impregnated with long-term Insect Control Technology and designed to sit further down the neck so that it stays put, keeping your horse protected from those nasty biting insects.
The eye protectors have fleece at all contact points and are made using our Anti-heat Absorbing Nylon Mesh in a collapse resistant design so your horse’s vision isn’t restricted. This Mask also features a poll strap with elastic for added comfort.
Recommended by vets for eye-health.
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Fly Masks.
Our tests show that there is approximately 92% of the treatment remaining after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes. EPA approved treatment can remain effective for 2-3 years.
- GREAT NEW DESIGN with double under chin straps with velcro fastening.
- Extra neck length behind poll strap.
- Utilises nylon eye mesh with 70% better visibility in anti squash shape.
- Clever nose flap design that tapers around the nostril, your horse will love that he can breathe.
- Easily connectable to our Combo range for a perfect fit.
- For full head protection on its own or as an easy off hood at night that teams with our Combo.
- High visibility, safe for both day and night protection.