Impressa 'Freedom' Waterproof horse combo HEAVY
These completely waterproof rugs offer protection from the rain with many features and option of with or without blanket fill, so your horse, pony or miniature can be comfortable whatever the Australian weather brings!
- Neck extender for comfort when grazing and to protect full neck all the time as it extends with the horses neck in comfort
- Waterproof 1200D outer
- Contoured horses shape
- Quality adjustable Straps and buckles
- Hindquarter darts for perfect fit.
- Large tail flap
- Extra long drop and You'll find a generous fit, especially in the larger sizes for the big horses that do NOT need mini skirts! haha
- Adjustable removable legs straps with snaps
- Adjustable belly straps
- Adjustable front straps and specailly designed to accomodate a narrow chest or to extend for a wider chest fit
- Straps/Buckles on Neck for durability and safety
- Extended shoulder gusset positioned in on the joint of shoulder for increased comfort and freedom...
SIZE: MOST people need to go down a size in the Impressa rug range.. this is due to our extended shoulder gussets allowing extra room and therfore adding extra length as well. Our winter range has added drop and length Already! so do not go up a size to cover your under rugs! These rugs are up about half a size to make the waterproof rugs cover your under rugs and add a little extra room for winter! Any questions please email or call us.
This Product is the 300G HEAVY Winter Fill, This cosy combo will protect your horse from the cold winter weather! (Also available in Light - No Fill and Medium - 200g fill).
- Black with white piping
- Zebra Pattern with black piping
- Aqua check with Black
|fill||No Fill Rainsheet|
|fill||200g Medium Fill|
|fill||300g Heavy Fill|
Excellent, does a great job and very warm for really cold weather.
Great sizing, super warm. Neck is a good generous length, maybe a little too much for my mare as it is always covering at least one ear and she is a giraffe necked TB. Overall impressed with the quality.
Really happy with my recent purchase great fit, quality and service will definitely buy another in the future
This is the second Impressa Freedom combo I’ve bought (also have a 200g fill) and these rugs fit my welsh cob perfectly. I’ve never liked using combos on him as they rub his mane, but he can live in the Impressa rugs through winter and his mane is fine. I love that the rugs come all the way up to his ears, they fit his big shoulders really well, and the way the tail flap and leg straps are attached means the leg strap clips don’t get poopy which is a nice bonus. Highly recommend, particularly for horses with a heavy build.